Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cravings and Obsessions Oh My!

Coco here, finally gracing all with her presence! This being my personal first post, a picture would help but I am at a disadvantage when it comes to technology. I'm getting it fixed...eventually.
Other than a mean cannoli or scrumptious and decadent slice of chocolate mousse from Martha's Country Bakery (photos will be posted!), my cravings have evolved to fashion.
 By the time you know it, fall will come to a close and BAM! snow will form a blockade, forbidding entrance to the mall's doors. A few of my...correction: OUR.... fall obsessions.

Madison Leopard Print Loafers (Topshop)

Snakeskin Printed Sweater (Zara)
michelle-lane-6
Michelle Lane's Military-Inspired Line (Spring '12)
trendy fall boots
Floral Print Boot (H&M)

<>
1969 lightweight corduroy leggings (Gap)






No comments:

Post a Comment