Monday, November 14, 2011

Illusions: Things are not as They Seem to Be

As I sat in absolute boredom in my Sociology class, I came to the awe-inducing conclusion: why not post? My professor goes on and on about how "Things are not as they seem to be," and all of this sociological babble and all of a sudden I immediately thought of lace. It really is a luxurious design that although itcy in several instances, exudes a romantic, feminine, and seducing aura. Personally, it's a keeper in my closet!
Badgley Mischka Stella Lace Pumps
Stella Lace Pumps (Badgley Mischka)

PHILOSOPHY DI ALBERTA FERRETTI Lace Crop TopLace Crop Top (Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti)

Combined Lace Blouse (Zara)
Dolce Vita Jaiden Lace Romper (Urban Outfitters)

Asymmetric Lace Dress (Zara)









5 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOGGER,
    check out my blog and follow if you like:
    Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely,
    great selection:)
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    I added to your followers:)
    Follow back?
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 lace. Love both of the lace tops you posted above, and that gorgeous asymmetrical lace dress!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all these looks!!


    xoxo
    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete