Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I Bought and What I Got



H&M had crazy good stuff the other day!
Those shorts?  SEVEN DOLLARS.



These skirts?  $15 each!
Perfect for work.
(My boss gets angry when our hemlines are "too short."
It's like school all over again.)


This dress was regular price (a still great $12.95)
but I've been dying for a striped dress to wear with a denim jacket.
I've been wanting to put that outfit together since I saw a girl sporting it in the summer.

 I realize I can't wear this dress for two more seasons, but hey.
At least I have it?

(What I Bought)
[up]
[down]
(What I Got)
I went back to Ulta for my free, thanks-for-becoming-a-member swag!

It came with a 3-in-1 shampoo, body wash, bubble bath..


Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo 

(I've been a fan of this dry shampoo stuff for a while, and I have a couple from when they were on sale
so I didn't NEED this, but it'll be nice to try a different brand.
I normally stick with FreshStart by Tresemme!)

Some sort of "Modelling Paste" that I'll experiment with when I'm bored at home one day..

 
And black eyeliner!
Yay! 
Even though it's not liquid, I'll try it.
I am never opposed to free things!






No comments:

Post a Comment