Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dressember!

It's hard to believe that we're already in December -- boy how time flies! So spend this last month looking fabulous by taking the Dressember Challenge; basically you wear a dress each day of the month. That's right: say Sayonara to your leggings, pants, sweats, and cherished jeans for a whole month. I don't know about you, but I certainly do not own 31 dresses - but this is where the creativity and innovation of creating your outfit comes in and you never know what you'll be able to come up with. I'll be posting up pics soon in order to illustrate my efforts in completing this challenge...I need some fun and distraction from stressful college apps!

Here's some inspiration for any outfit ruts: http://www.flickr.com/groups/dressember/
Good luck and let us know how your experience goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment