Friday, December 2, 2011

Sleepover Binge

I have always believed in choosing your friends wisely, and I feel proud to say that I have accomplished that. Now, there is a difference between appreciating ones talents and taking advantage of them, which is the case when it comes to Kayee aka my chef/culinary genius/ forever 21 fanatic. Her being able to spend the night was a miracle in itself but her clam chowder and homemade brownies and chocolate mint cookies? Well, words cannot express my excitement seeing how I was too busy licking the icing off of my fingers. Pigging out into the wee hours of the night? Absolutely no regrets!
(Note Kayee's adorable Beauty and the Beast sweatshirt from Forever 21!)
Kayee being her adorable self
Brownies...fresh from the stove
The result of gluttony!

Cookies (pre-baked)

Chocolate Mint Cookies... om om ommm




No comments:

Post a Comment