Thursday, December 8, 2011

Versace for H&M.. Hm..

Like most who love reasonably-priced-yet-cute-and-decent-quality clothes, I spend way too much time thinking about H&M.  I flipped when I found out VERSACE was going to do a collab!  I didn't hear anything about it after the announcement, but I remembered today, and when I went to look it up, I was severely disappointed.

Have you seen it?
What do you think?

Personally, the only thing I would think about buying is this:



and for $150 dollars, I would put those thoughts away!

Maybe I just don't get high-end designers?
Off to shop cheap-and-cheerful Forever 21.
Have a lovely day!

(Update:  I bought a candle!! 'Spiced Pumpkin Latte.'  My mother absolutely hates it.  Oh well.)

2 comments:

  1. I actually liked a lot of things from the collection. They were super expensive though but still cheaper than most of her normal designs haha. Just wish I could check them out around where I live.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw their collection! For me it was a little out there and not really worth the money i guess. Im a poor college kid so what do i know? haha but they did have some fabulous pieces. I guess my style is more directed towards vintage and rocker chic! great purple dress though!!

    hilaryelise.com

    ReplyDelete